Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent ideas

Every year, I run into the same problem with Advent–what do I get? I try to strive for an average of $1 per gift. When the boys were little, matchbox cars were great. I've also purchased small Lego kits and split them apart to make it last longer (i.e. the person for one day, and the vehicle or other part the next). Now that the boys are older, cars don't really work and they already have tons of Legos. Last year, I started doing coupons that I made. This year, we came up with more ideas for the coupons because they were the biggest hit last year.

I've included some below in case you need ideas too. I have more designs and ideas too (like bake cookies, and Christmas Light Night). If you would like the word document, I can send them to you. If you have ideas to share, I'd love to hear them.
 













No comments:

Post a Comment